Head Of PPC & SEO
£40,000 - £50,000
Our client is a leading travel online company specialising in European and Long Haul Destinations.
There are two key areas of accountability for this position - SEO strategy, planning, implementation and management; and PPC strategy, planning, implementation and management
Head of PPC/SEO Responsibilities:
• SEO and PPC strategy and management across all sites
• Setting SEO and PPC targets, budgets and controlling daily activities
• Delivering visitor volumes in line with agreed budgets
• Supervising and maintaining the relationship with the SEO and PPC agencies
• Supervising in-house and outsourced link building
• Developing and implementing a well informed and highly commercial keyword strategy
• Development of SEO tactics in line with search engine algorithm changes
• Supporting all marketing campaigns with PPC and SEO
• With the help of design and web development agencies optimise all key landing pages
• Analysing SEO and PPC performance and provide regular reports to the trading team, management team and board
• Contribute and support to the social media strategy ensuring the search engines are getting the appropriate relevancy signals
• SEO market intelligence and monitoring of the holiday market in order to recognize and react to trends and changes
• Advising on conversion optimization, input to site testing for conversion improvements
• Advising on all web developments to ensure they comply with SEO best practice
Head OF PPC/SEO Skills & Experience
• Previous experience of managing both the SEO and PPC function at a senior level
• Highly developed people management skills and able to get the best out of a team
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively at team and board level
• Commercially driven and focussed on delivery of results
• Strong sense of accountability and ownership
• Demonstratable social media skills (needs rewording but something about an affinity with social channels)
• Budget management experience within a medium to large organisation
• Good analytical skills and able to turn data into informed strategies and actionable tasks
• Experience in key search verticals including mobile, local and social
• Highly motivated with the ability to lead and motivate others
• Strong project management skills
For a fully confidential Application on this Head of PPC/SEO Role, please contact Elena.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Management jobs logon to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
This vacancy has expired and you can now no longer apply, to view similar current vacancies please use the link provided below.
View similar vacancies