E-Commerce is built up of the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet. Selling and purchasing electronically has rapidly grown over the past few years and is extremely popular as technology has advanced further and more and more people have become accustomed to it.
• E-tailing (formally known as online retailing) over the internet
• The gathering and use of demographic data through Web contacts
• Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), the business-to-business exchange of data
• Business-to-business buying and selling and enabling secure business transactions
We have a diverse range of jobs and with the sector forever expanding it never fails to offer a wide range of skill sets.
• Help Desk/1st and 2nd Line Support
• Software Support Coordinator
• Web Graphic Designer
• Product Management
• Web Content/Content Management
• Developer and Programmer
• Business Intelligence Administrator
• Technical Service Engineer