About the Role:
Sales Support Assistant - Business Travel, Essex
Our client, a Travel Management Company, are now looking for a Sales Support Assistant to work with the Sales and Marketing team.
Sales Support Assistant Responsibilities:
* Preparation of regular monthly and ad-hoc reports
* Preparing marketing information and updating social media
* Preparation of presentations.
* Arranging meetings, booking rooms, organising travel, arranging refreshments.
* Expenses management for the team.
* Supporting account managers in executing customer specific communication plans
* Assisting with data entry and maintenance tasks for new and existing customers.
Sales Support Assistant Skills:
* Customer service qualifications if applicable.
* Good organisational, project and time management skills with an ability to prioritise workload.
* Experience of providing administrative support
* Articulate with excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation).
* Fully computer literate with knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages.
* Knowledge of the travel industry is desirable.