About the Role:
Business Travel Consultant - Surrey
Our client, a successful and growing Travel Management Company, is seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their team in their office in Walton-on-Thames.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
* Booking all aspects of business travel including flights, rail, hotel, car, visa requirements etc..
* Offering a multiple of fare options.
* Ability to utilise net fares, consolidators, lowcost airlines and complex fare structures.
* Quoting and completing ticketing, exchanges and refunds.
* Optimising client profiles for every reservation
* Responsible for own invoicing.
* Respond to emails within the clients SLA.
* Support others within the team.
Business Travel Consultant Skills:
* Profiency on a GDS including ticketing (Amadeus preferable but cross-training may be given)
* Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant
* Good IT skills
* Product knowledge
Senior Business Travel Consultant Attributes:
* Solid customer service skills
* Be organised and motivated
* Have the ability to multi-task
* Strong communication skills