About the Role:
HOMEWORKING BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT / CORPORATE CONSULTANT
Our client, a leading TMC is seeking to recruit a Senior Homeworking Business Travel Consultant to join them.
This company is well established and prides itself in delivering world class service to their clients. They always strive to go beyond their clients' expectations.
Homeworking Out Of hours Business Travel Consultant Duties:
* To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products for your client
* You will be working in a challenging yet rewarding environment
* Delivering exceptional customer service at all times
Homeworking Out Of Hours Business Travel Consultant Key Skills required:
* GDS experience - Preferably Sabre
* Solid business travel experience - Working as a Business Travel Consultant for a minimum of 5 years
* Stable work history
* Good communication skills both verbally and written
For a fully confidential discussion on this ooh / out of hours business travel consultant position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Business Travel Consultant, Corporate Consultant, VIP Consultant.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn't known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T's and C's apply), we'll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to mentioning YOUR name so we know who's recommended them. We'll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.