About the Role:
Sales Consultant Polar Regions Specialist
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious Polar specialist, with experience in designing tailor-made travel/holidays. You must have excellent communication skills, have a passion for the natural world and be great at working in small teams.
Our client is an international tour operator based in Brighton, specialising in designing tailor-made trips to the Polar Regions. This unique company prides itself on their in-depth destination knowledge and incredibly high standards of customer service.
If the idea of working in a small but committed and friendly team, with a genuine passion for all things travel, why not get in touch today!
Sales Consultant Polar Regions Specialist Responsibilities:
* Responding to potential clients and liaising with them on the phone and over email to create the perfect safari for them.
* You will work with the client all the way through the initial enquiry, to returning from destination after their safari
* Managing enquiries through the company database.
* Providing high level of customer service at all times.
Sales Consultant Polar Regions Specialist Key Skills:
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and phone manner, as well as a great ability to listen.
* Knowledge of at least one of these areas - Arctic, Antarctic, Canada Arctic Circle, Svalbard or Norway
* Good organisation skills.
* Able to manage and prioritise workloads.
* Good computer skills.
* Willing to travel abroad for familiarisation trips
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn't known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we'll send you £100 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!