About the Role:
Our Client is looking for an IT Support Analyst who will be responsible for the coordination of service requests and incidents to maintain high levels of satisfaction with IT services. You will oversee, manage and coordinate all activities to respond to a service request or incident and serve as a single point of contact until it has been fulfilled.
Working as part of a small, close knit team in the central London Head Office, you will support staff locally as well as remotely across the UK. You will be expected to resolve a wide range of issues from creating and modifying user acocunts with Active Directory, troubleshooting Exchange and supporting telephone systems.
Successful candidates will have experience with the following:
* Commercial experience providing technical support within the Travel industry
* Provide effective and efficient support to users while logging this information in a Service Desk management tool
* Prioritise and schedule support workload against the defined SLA matrix
* Follow Incident and Request fulfilment life-cycle processes
* Record, track, and document the Incident Management process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
* Ensure that all calls and issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner, whilst providing excellent Customer Service.
* Deliver results set against individual and team KPI's
* Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights
* Complete equipment, hardware and software purchase, installation, upgrade and removal requests
* Provide weekend cover on site on rota basis
* Experience with MS Windows, Win 7/10, MS Active Directory, Exchange 2013/2016 would be desirable
* Knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy
* Working knowledge of Manage Engine Service Desk or similar call logging/work-flow management system
* Scripting skills would be an advantage
* Knowledge of ITIL methodologies, certifications are highly regarded
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
Based in central London, the IT Support Analyst will be re-numerated to current industry standards whilst also being eligible for excellent company benefits within the travel sector.