About the Role:
Reservations & Ticketing Agent
My client is a fast growing and dynamic travel company who due to growth are now looking to expand their team. They are seeking enthusiastic individuals with a passion for travel to play a pivotal role in the business as a Ticketing & Reservations Agent / Ticketing Agent
Reservations & Ticketing Agent Job Description
* As a ticketing & reservation Agent, you will be responsible for attending to walk-in customers as well as ticket issuance, re-issues, re-validation, generating EMD in a timely manner.
* Booking all aspects of travel for your customers including flight, hotels, car hire and more
* Ensuring that the correct documentation e.g. an invoice is sent to the customer and payment is collected
* Handling external queries from clients via mail, telephone and making outbound calls
* Upselling necersary products to benefit the customer
* Quoting a wide variety of worldwide travel itineraries, selling packaged holidays
* Liaising with the marketing department for special offers, newsletters and email marketing.
* Maintaining and developing strong, sustainable relationships with customers
* Develop and maintain an extensive customer database.
* Excellent customer service skill and experience using a CRS and CRM
* General administration, and any other duty as may be assigned to you
Reservations & Ticketing Agent Required Skills
* Must be proficient in the use of Amadeus GDS, CRS and CRM.
* Must be able to build rapport and good relationships with customers.
* Must be proficient in basic computer skills and data entry
* Must have working knowledge of office equipment; such as copiers, fax machines, and scanners
* Previous Airline, Travel Agency or Call Centre experience will be considered
Qualification/Experience for the Reservations & Ticketing Agent role:
* Successful candidates must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
* 1-2 years experience in Reservation & Ticketing and Customer Service
* Excellent working knowledge of Airline and Amadeus GDS
* Previous experience in Ticketing with Customer Service within an independent travel/leisure operator is highly desirable.
Please contact Tia directly if you would like more information on this role.