About the Role:
Key Account Manager in Business Travel - London
Our client, an independent owned and operated Travel Management Company, is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their small team based in the City of London.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have former corporate Account Manager experience with a TMC although could perhaps be from an airline background.
You will be dynamic, organised and a true people person, with sound time management skills. Bringing fresh insight to the organisation and the clients businesses.
Account Manager Skills:
* Account Management experience in Corporate Travel
* Excellent commercial awareness and previous experience in a B2B environment
* Sound understanding of Corporate Travel Policies
* Generalist knowledge of travel products including traveller profiles, the different types of fares, rail products, back office feeds, QC Systems and MI reporting tools
* An understanding of the Kaizen methodology
Account Manager Attributes:
* A calm and confident individual who has a positive outlook on life generally
* The ability to work independently and use own initiative
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* A reasonably strong personality able to hold their own when challenged
* Creative mind-set
* Positive attitude towards grasping new concepts and processes