About the Role:
A new and rewarding prospect has arisen with a leading incoming specialist located in South West London for experienced French Operations Executive with previous operations or hotels experience for a vibrant professional office.
As an Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities which include:
* Overseeing the operations of our groups and ensuring that client's expectations and requirements are met
* Being responsible for ensuring that all services are correctly booked from the time that a booking is confirmed.
* Negotiating with all suppliers on each project to ensure cost savings are made and subsequently presented to the client.
* Managing supplier deadlines and option dates.
* Assisting with and developing the delivery of high quality, creative and inspirational proposals.
* Be responsible for ensuring that payment for bookings is collected in accordance Manage customer feedback
* Ensuring quality and timely delivery of all proposals within agreed timeframe.
* Working closely with internal customer groups, mainly operations and sales.
* Producing accurate costs when required for each project.
* Ensuring that client budgets are adhered to.
* Negotiating with suppliers to achieve client budgets.
* Fluent French Speaker.
* Inbound Knowledge
* Excellent communication skills.
* Attentive to detail.
* Strong organisational skills and people management.
* Previous travel consultancy experience.
* Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
* Previous experience in the travel industry.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Operations Executive Job, please apply ASAP .
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in theUK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Operations Executive jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk