About the Role:
If the usual 9-5 working pattern no longer suits your needs then why not consider an out of hours position with a well respected and global business travel company? Based from home this role allows more
flexibility as well as an EXCELLENT salary and is ideal for a travel consultant who has dealt with business travel clients previously.
As a business travel consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Making flight, hotel and transport requirements for corporate clients on an out of ours basis
* Working between 1630- 08.30hrs working 38 hours per week
* Using the GDS systems quickly and efficiently
This company reward their business travel staff with generous holiday allowance, excellent training opportunities and a highly competitive salary.
To apply for this role please check you have the following and send your CV now!
Business travel consultant skills required:
* GDS experience
* Strong tailor made OR business travel consultant experience
* Good geographical knowledge
* Flexibility for shift work
* Be able to work well under pressure
* Good communication skills - verbal and written
* Exceptional approach to customer service
* You will be self motivated, have the ability to use initiative and be an excellent problem solver
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Business Travel jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk apply NOW