About the Role:
Our client based in Central London are now rexcruiting a Credit control Advisor to support the Finance Team. You will be responsible for collecting all monies owed by partners of the Company and credit agencies in the most effective way whilst maintaining and enhancing all existing client relationships.
As a Credit Control Advisor you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Manage own ledger and prioritise workload to ensure that deadlines are met and that debts are paid in line with the credit agreement
* To be responsible for own cash allocation
* Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and account records including statements and invoices
* Have regular customer contact by phone and email in order to gain payment and using the TEND procedure.
* Use initiative to achieve targeted results, while promoting customer goodwill
* Liaise with the Sales department and Accounts department when specific issues are identified
* Make adjustments, handle queries and resolve problems within company guidelines and policy
* Assist and advise agents in understanding their invoices and statements over the telephone and email to ensure payments are made within the required timescales
Credit Control Advisor skills & Requirements:
* Experience working in a Credit Control role
* Fluency in spoken and written English
* Intermediate Excel skills
* Strong communication, interpersonal and client relationship management skills
* Ability to organise and plan effectively and to prioritise tasks in order to manage multiple activities and meet deadlines
* Use initiative and creativity to work around any problems that need system development to rectify.
* Travel industry experience
For a fully confidential Application on this Credit Control Advisor job, please contact Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.