About the Role:
Business Travel Senior Account Manager
**London offices or remote working (south east)**
My client is an independent and internationally recognised travel management company, they're in search of a Senior Account Manager to join their respected team based in London. If you're an experienced Account Manager with a passion for building outstanding client relationships, apply now for this rare opportunity with amazing benefits!
Senior Account Manager Job role:
* Be the first and main point of contact for a portfolio of corporate clients.
* Excellent account management and relationship skills.
* Develop and maintain a formal account plan with a clear strategy.
* Review each client's needs/requirements and work with relevant stakeholders to ensure these are met.
* Prepare and maintain annual business plans, with updates provided at monthly/quarterly business reviews.
* Develop and maintain client relationships at all levels.
* Monitor market conditions and product innovations, adjusting approach to address latest market developments.
Senior Account Manager Key Skills:
* A successful track record in account management for a travel management company (TMC)
* Excellent relationship management.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with a personable and professional presence
* The ability to deliver short-term results against tight deadlines whilst building strategic objectives
* The ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
* Demonstrable energy, self-motivation and personal discipline
* A full UK driving license (essential)
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn't known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we'll send you £100 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!