About the Role:
New Frontiers are now supporting our client, a travel specialist who are looking to recruit a Retail Travel Consultant to grow and develop their new office based in North London
As Retail Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Researching and offering holiday packages / tailormade tours to your clients / walk ins .
* Proactively offering "extras" i.e. car hire, insurance, parking and other travel services.
* Completing bookings accurately.
* Dealing with member queries and amendments to bookings.
* Meeting and exceeding sales targets
Retail Travel Consultant Skills & Requirements:
* Developed sales and customer service skills.
* Good communication skills.
* An excellent telephone manner.
* First class influencing skills.
* The ability to use multi-application software and reservations systems.
* Good attention to detail.
* Proven sales and/or call centre experience in retail travel (not tour operator)
For a fully confidential Application on this Retail Travel Consultant Job, please contact Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.