About the Role:
Our client seeks a proven Travel Administrator looking for opportunities for growth and career progression. Based in East London, our client is a luxury travel company with ambitious expansion plans. They specialise in luxury holidays to a single destination including tailor-made multi-centre holidays, luxury small ship cruises and activity holidays.
Their unique selling point is offering client's truly unforgettable holidays, with unique itineraries backed by truly unrivalled service and acute attention to detail.
As they look to grow the business, we are looking for a proactive travel administrator who is passionate about travel with superb organisational skills and excellent attention to detail to join a small but growing team.
You will play a key role in the business supporting a busy sales team, compiling client travel documents, liaising with suppliers, dealing with clients looking to pay remaining holiday balances, assisting the sales team by compiling client proposals and updating websites.
Key requirements include:
* Previous sales administration experience in a travel role but other sectors will be considered
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills with an ability to multi-task
* An excellent telephone manner and proven customer service skills with the ability to engage with clients and suppliers over the phone in a friendly and confident manner
* Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft packages particularly word, excel and power point
* A passion for travel with the desire to further develop your career in this sector
* A team player that is prepared to get involved in various parts of the business and is happy to learn and grow as the company grows
In return, the client offers a competitive salary with annual performance bonus and an opportunity to grow a career within the world of luxury travel.