About the Role:
Our Client is one of the leading Travel organisations in the UK. We are currently looking for a Junior Java Developer with proven knowledge of Angular frameworks to join a highly skilled team of developers. Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for building applications to meet the needs of the business and customers and offers the opportunities to work with some of the latest technologies in the market.
* Working as part of a team, designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications delivering high-availability and performance
* Contributing in all phases of the development life-cycle
* Prepare and produce releases of software components
* Writing well designed, documented and efficient code
* A minimum of 1 year commercial experience as a Java Developer.
* Knowledge of Angular frameworks - Angular 4, Protractor, NodeJS, ExpressJS, Mongoose etc
* Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
* An understanding of Spring and Hibernate
In return is an opportunity to grow your career as a developer working on project driven work, learning from skilled developers around you. In addition, you will receive a competitive base salary and access to the employee benefits program and company pension scheme.