About the Role:
Senior Business Travel Consultant (Entertainment)
My client is seeking a business travel professional to join their leading travel management company, assisting their entertainment sector clientele with all their travel needs and touring logistics.
The successful candidate will be dedicated and experienced with the ability to cope with the pressures of a demanding but highly rewarding role.
Senior Business Travel Consultant Role:
* Manage Touring/Entertainment client travel logistics ensuring accuracy and the highest level of service at all times.
* Accurately & efficiently field all given enquiries.
* Work within given deadlines and ensure all client budgets and requirements are met.
* Process any administrative tasks/queries including accounting queries, promptly and accurately.
* Work independently and as part of a team.
Senior Business Travel Consultant Experience:
* Minimum of 2 years working within Business Travel
* Experience and full working knowledge of published fares
* Working knowledge of Galileo GDS essential
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail is paramount
Apply below or contact Paul at New Frontiers for more information.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn't known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we'll send you £100 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!