About the Role:
Travel Product Assistant
Central/North West London
My client is a leading luxury travel company based in Central/North West London.
A rarely available opportunity has become available within their product department.
The role is offered initially on a 12 month maternity cover with the opportunity to become permanent.
Travel Product Assistant Responsibilities:
- Proof read quotation itineraries for accuracy, spelling and grammar, identifying any errors with logistics/dates/times in accordance with company guidelines
- Copy write descriptions for luxury hotels, bespoke itineraries and destinations in house style
- Upload content - text and imagery - onto our Content Management System ensuring accuracy
- Source, crop and resize images for website
- Assist with the continued development of our worldwide product through the website and other distribution channels
- Assist with maintaining product content and image library
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of the website ensuring that all product and pricing is loaded accurately
- Assist with product pricing for the website and various marketing materials
- Build rapport and relationships with key suppliers and partners
Travel Product Assistant Skills/Knowledge Required:
- Excellent customer services and communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach and the willingness to be hands on
- Demonstrate the ability to work under your own initiative
- Ability and desire to quickly and efficiently learn new systems and processes
- Proficiency in time management
- Passion for travelling preferred
- Knowledge of luxury market advantageous
Travel Product Assistant Salary and Benefits:
* · Base Salary to £22,000
* · Monday to Friday
* · Travel Concessions
To apply for the Travel Product Assistant role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.