About the Role:
Due to continued expansion and excellent growth our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly enthusiastic, experienced and motivated Marketing Executive to join their friendly and professional team.
The primary aim of the role is to assist with creating, implementing and measuring campaigns across public relations, advertising, CRM - direct mail, brochure production, database management, consumer events, content writing as well as online activity, in conjunction with the online marketing executives, to achieve the objectives and to support the growth of the business.
Marketing Executive skills:
- InDesign - Producing Brochures, Posters and Adverts
- Photoshop / Fireworks - Good Design skills and attention to detail
- Website CMS - Updating content e.g: Images, Text etc.
Marketing Executive Personal Qualities:
* Strong attention to detail
* Flexible and adaptable
* Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and multi-task
* Creative and able to think outside the box
* Must enjoy writing and might already be contributing to social media activity
* Interest in travel.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Marketing Executive position, please email your CV and you will be contacted.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
For all the latest jobs logon to www.newfrontiers.co.uk