Temporary Events/Air Planner – Essex – up to £12ph plus benefits.
Temporary Events/Air Planner required for Award Winning Business Travel House
This reputable business travel company with offices in a prime location requires a Temporary Air/Events Planner to work within their premier team based in Essex. Working on an ongoing assignment looking after events of between 10 – 4000 people.
As a Temporary Air/Events Planner you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
*Handling a variety of group reservations using Galileo CRS
*Looking at group, nett and published fares
*Working within strict deadlines ensuring your customer skills are fantastic!
Temporary Air/Events Consultant remuneration package:
* Earn up to £13 per hour plus benefits!!
* Earn up to 4 weeks of Holiday Pay (or equivalent) paid on ALL assignments
* Earn up to £100 a year from our unique “health bonus” or £50 in sick pay
* Free membership of the Touchdown Holidays discount travel club
* Free CRS training available on some assignments
* Invites to temp parties – the drinks are on us
Temporary Air/Events Planner skill attributes:
* Previous experience working within a corporate (Business Travel) environment would be ideal however they would consider an excellent flight reservation consultant or leisure consultant
* Will have experience handling medium to large sized complex blue chip accounts
* Proficiency on a major CRS system and Excel skills woud be advantage.
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail
* Be able to work well under pressure & handle demanding accounts
For a fully confidential discussion on this role, please contact Zoe on 020 7923 6425 or email your CV.
** Refer a friend**
If you are not looking but know someone that is we offer a fantastic referral scheme: £100 in gift vouchers of your choice to you if you refer a friend to us who works in Business Travel and they are placed in a permanent or temporary role in Business Travel position (terms and conditions apply).
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Job Title jobs logon to www.traveltemps.co.uk
This vacancy has expired and you can now no longer apply, to view similar current vacancies please use the link provided below.
View similar vacancies