Looking for that rare opportunity to move in to a business travel role when you come from a leisure background?
We are seeking skilled travel industry professionals that are passionate about their career and that want to work for the best the travel industry has to offer in the world of business travel. To apply you must have proven experience working on a major reservations system such as Galileo and have a strong background booking worldwide fares and want to move over to a business travel environment!
As a business travel consultant you will undertake an array of tasks and responsibilities:
* Having your very own portfolio of clients/accounts
* Work in a small team
* Booking all means of travel, from flights, hotels, rail, car hire, private transfers
* Utilising both net and published fares
This business travel role will give you the opportunity to earn a basic salary PLUS commission so the better you are, the more you earn!
In order to apply for this business travel role you'll need:
* To be sales and target orientated with proven experience of being able to sell
* Highly organised and able to deal with demanding clients
* Confident on booking all aspects of travel including flights, hotels, car hire and rail
* Have used a GDS system before, ideally Sabre, Galileo, Amadeus or Worldspan
We can guarantee that working for such a dynamic travel company you’ll not only be rewarded by being part of a unique travel sales concept that offers you outstanding earning opportunities but you will also be given the best industry training and opportunity to develop your career and realise your full potential.
Apply today and don't miss out!! Send your CV or contact Emma for a confidential discussion on 0207 923 6434
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. For all the latest Business Travel jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
This vacancy has expired and you can now no longer apply, to view similar current vacancies please use the link provided below.
View similar vacancies