Permanent Account Manager Cruise – Worldwide Market
West Sussex or Homes Based
£Salary and Benefits discussed on Application
Account Manager- Cruise, Worldwide Market
This highly successful travel specialist are looking to recruit an Account Manager to establish and maintain commercial relationships with Cruise customers for participation in Cruise Solutions by managing and growing existing Cruise customer accounts.
As the Account Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
• Be the manager of your accounts and install faith and confidence in your partners for your solutions and product offering. Manage each account like a mini business. Think strategically to grow partnerships as fruitfully as possible.
• Drive and lead the negotiation on the terms and conditions for Cruise Line Service Provider Agreements including coordination
• Ensure account contract compliance and timely handling of billing disputes and payments in order to maximize revenues, reduce future disputes with accounts and ensure client satisfaction
• Prepare yearly business plans including annual booking forecasts and sales & marketing strategies.
• Coordinate the development of a business working relationship between participating Cruise Lines and you
• Perform customers and providers business segmentation analysis in order to identify major business opportunities. Then propose marketing activity plan with the support of the relevant parties, build business case, secure deployment and follow-up.
• Prioritize co-ordinate and direct work activities of project teams to ensure that objectives are delivered on time, within budget and achieve the intended business objectives.
Account Manager Skill attributes:
• Cruise Industry Experience
• Strong Account Management skills
• Proven track record in account development/retention to meet challenging revenue targets
• Proactive approach and ability to work autonomously
• Experience of dealing with senior level decision makers
• Advanced knowledge and experience of Account planning, execution and management
• Communication and presentation skills
• Planning and documentation capabilities
• Able to work with remote teams
• Good at building and maintaining interpersonal relations
• Able to multi-task, and to work to deadlines
To apply for this Account Manager Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.jobintravel.com
This vacancy has expired and you can now no longer apply, to view similar current vacancies please use the link provided below.
View similar vacancies